Statewide Conveyancing handle the preparation, execution, verification and lodgement of numerous legal documents linked to the purchase of your new property.
We take the time to explain in everyday language the meaning and importance of each of the conveyancing tasks, to help you understand exactly what's involved and what documentation you are signing. We will also assist you to meet your legal obligations and protect your rights and interests.
Investigating the property title is one of the most important elements of conveyancing, which is why Statewide Conveyancing can conduct a comprehensive list of appropriate searches and inquiries on your behalf.
For property buyers, we provide:
- Certificate of Title searches
- Searches of government departments and local authorities
- Advice on the effect of the contract
- Preparation and certification of legal documents
- Stamping of required documents
- Calculation of adjustments of rates and taxes
- Preparation of settlement statements
- Liaison with mortgagors and financiers; and
- Attendance at settlement.